Not your typical EAP provider. We provide cutting-edge, integrated EAP counseling, coaching and wellness coaching, branded as our WELL-EAP.
What Makes Us Different?
- We maximize both the mental and physical well-being of your employees
- WELL-EAP is unique to NW Ohio
- Technologically Superior - Our clinicians and coaches write weekly blogs, record monthly podcasts, and offer customized web chats on-demand
- Local Provider with a National Reach
- Largest EAP Provider in NW Ohio
- Offices in Toledo, Bowling Green, and Defiance
- Network of affiliate providers through U.S. and Canada
- Truly Personalized Service with a Team Approach
- Dedicated account manager and director work together to ensure your needs are met
- Staff model versus outsourcing model means we can ensure the quality and immediacy of the service provided
As a division of Harbor, Symmetry Wellness has immediate internal access to extensive resources in the mental health services field, including:
- forensic psychologists
- psychiatric nurses
- clinical nurse specialists
Crisis Management & Environmental Stabilization
Comprehensive crisis intervention programs in various formats services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management consultation
- Post crisis consultation (within 24 hours)
- Onsite debriefings
- Onsite individual crisis support during or after a crisis to assess, foster support, educate and counsel persons in distress
- Off-site counseling
- Ongoing follow-up or referral services for groups, organizations, individuals and/or families
Consulting is a process involving problem solving, strategizing, action planning and the general sharing of expertise by a consultant to a client. Employers or employees may consult with an expert on a broad spectrum of topics, such as:
- Employee performance or behavioral concerns
- Management Concerns
- Leadership Team Needs
- Organizational Concerns
- Takes place between a coach and an employee.
- Engages employees in meaningful challenges to create the life or career they desire
- Goals and agenda are set by the employee, and the coach provides support and accountability to the employee while they strive to achieve their goals in the areas of work & personal life, and general health.
Symmetry Wellness offers comprehensive and customized training including, but not limited to:
- Stress Management
- Work/life Balance
- Conflict Management
- Drug-free Workplaces
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Harassment Prevention
- Coping with Change
- Available for children, adolescents, adults, couples & families
- Can address a wide variety of mental health and substance abuse problems
- Offered to address short term problems in a supportive atmosphere. It is time limited and proactive.
- Beyond EAP, long term or ongoing therapy is offered for persistent problems or issues requiring ongoing care from a licensed mental health provider.
Maybe you would like support improving your health. Perhaps you want to start an exercise program, but you cannot seem to find the motivation to do so, or you are not exactly sure what exercise program would be best for you. This is where our team of wellness professionals can be of assistance to you. They can perform an individual assessment of your needs and tailor a wellness program to meet those needs. From there, they can provide you with wellness coaching to help you carry out an individualized wellness plan with professional, confidential support.
Examples of things our clients seek help with may include, but not be limited to the following:
» Coaching to Manage Illness
» Weight Loss/Maintenance
» Information & Referral Services
» Prevention of Illness
» Finding Motivation
» Managing Stress
» Mood Problems
» Ceasing Substance Dependency
» Enhancing Relationships
All trainings and services are presented by our staff of professional, credentialed and licensed counselors.