½ ea Frozen Puff Pastry Sheet
2 tsp sugar
½ cup prepared pastry cream*
½ Chantilly cream *
1T strawberry jam or preserves
½ tsp water
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1. Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll the sheet into 1 4] by 12]inch rectangle. Sprinkle the
sheet with 1 tablespoon sugar. Place on baking sheet. Place a wire rack on top of pastry. Bake 15
minutes or until golden. Remove wire racks. Remove from baking sheet and cool on wire rack.
3. Cut pastry sheet crosswise diagonally forming an X; then cut in half lengthwise and crosswise,
making 8 triangles in all.
4. In medium bowl gently fold pastry cream into whipped cream. Set aside. In a small saucepan over
medium]high heat, heat fruit spread and water, stirring constantly; stir in the strawberries. Remove
5. Spread each of 2 pastry triangles with pastry cream and top with strawberries. Do this again. Then
top with pastry triangles. You can decorate the tops as you wish. Serve with remaining strawberries.
1 pt Cold Heavy Cream
1.5 oz Powdered Sugar
1 t. Vanilla Extract
1. Whip the cream until it becomes thick and add the vanilla and sugar.
2. Whip to soft peaks.
Strawberry Napoleon Triangles
Ingredients: (2 servings)
730 North Summit Street