FRENCHTOWN TOWNSHIP, MI (TOLEDO NEWS NOW) - A 2-year old boy is recovering after getting burned in a weekend fire, the Monroe News reports.
There was a small fire in a bedroom closet at a mobile home in the 6800 block of North Monroe street on Saturday morning.
The newspaper reports the child was severely burned on the lower portion of his body and was taken to an area hospital for treatment.
Read more from The Monroe News. (Note: There is a filter on the article in which a survey question must first be answered to access it.)
Copyright 2012 Toledo News Now. All rights reserved.
730 North Summit Street