In addition to the candidates, on November 6, there are a lot of organizations and issues looking for your vote. I read an article recently that suggested voters apply the credibility test as they make choices. In other words as yourself questions like:
· Has this organization avoided scandals and embarrassing controversies?
· Have its leaders been forthcoming with problems and transparent about solutions?
· Has the organization honored its commitments and delivered on its promises?
· Is this still a need in your community or does it feel like an unnecessary, non-essential allocation of your money?
· Do think you or your community would be unhappy if the organization could no longer provide the services you are used to?
There were other ideas listed but I think these are the critical questions. Based on the Credibility Test, if you think it deserves a YES then vote accordingly. But if the answers to these questions leave you shaking your head, the best way to bring about change just might be a NO vote.