Tuesday, December 10 2013 3:59 PM EST2013-12-10 20:59:50 GMT
On Monday December 9, 2013 at 12:20 pm the North Canton Police Department responded to 1161 North Main Street Lot 16, to investigate a report of the possibility of infant skeletal remains found in aMore >>
An investigation is underway after the skeletal remains of two infants were found in a North Canton mobile home.
Cops were called to the mobile home on North Main Street just before 12:30 p.m. on Monday.
Tuesday, December 10 2013 10:16 AM EST2013-12-10 15:16:30 GMT
(WABC/CNN) - Remember the waitress in New Jersey who said a customer didn't tip her because she was gay? Well, she doesn't have a job anymore. The restaurant, Gallop Asian Bistro, said it made a "jointMore >>
Remember the waitress in New Jersey who said a customer didn't tip her because she was gay? Well, she doesn't have a job anymore.More >>
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has released video of a weekend pile-up along US 41/45 in Germantown, Wisconsin. More >>
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation has released video of a weekend pile-up along US 41/45 in Germantown, Wisconsin.More >>
(Toledo News Now) -
is National Home Injury Prevention Month. Making sure your home is in tip-top
shape can help prevent accidents around the house.
experts at Handy Pro say there are five steps homeowners should take to prevent
make sure all stairs and outdoor areas are well lit to prevent tripping and
also said the number one place in the house for injury is the bathroom, so they
say use mats, install grab bars, and consider placing a step outside the tub to
help get in and out.
you get older, your balance goes down," said Lee Burlingame. "You're more prone
to injury, so you have to take the proper precautions that in the past you
might not have needed to take, especially if you've been in your house for a
and driveways should be closely examined for cracks and uneven surfaces to
sure your home's air conditioning unit is working properly, and clear any
debris and shrubbery away from it.
final tip was to change the batteries in fire and carbon monoxide detectors to
ensure they are working properly.