There was no fire at Tuesday night at the Glendale Assisted Living Center on Ryan Road. It turns out, the culprit was a broken lightbulb.
The center is located near Reynolds and Glendale.
A Toledo News Now crew at the scene said the fire appeared to be extremely minor at the time. A spokesperson for the facility confirms that, saying a ballast blew in a flourescent lightbulb, and someone called 911 thinking there was a serious problem. She also said the fire marshal gave them an 'all clear.'
Worried families calling the facility should know that at no time was anyone in danger, the spokesperson tells WTOL 11.