Thursday, April 24 2014 8:14 AM EDT2014-04-24 12:14:31 GMT
Your purse is not the place where you think you might find some items that could poison your pet. On Thursday's FOX19 Morning News, Diana Dornbusch Cron, a veterinarian at Glenway Animal Hospital in GreenMore >>
Your purse is not the place where you think you might find some items that could poison your pet.More >>
Thursday, April 24 2014 11:19 AM EDT2014-04-24 15:19:29 GMT
A Toledo mother was sentenced Thursday morning after a jury found her guilty of killing her 6-month-old son last week. Amanda Bacon has been sentenced to life in prison with eligibility for parole.More >>
A Toledo mother was sentenced Thursday morning after a jury found her guilty of killing her 6-month-old son last week. Amanda Bacon has been sentenced to life in prison. She will be eligible for parole.More >>
All propane and charcoal barbecue grills should be outside to avoid fire hazards and toxic gases such as carbon monoxide.
Place the grill away from deck railings and out from under eaves and hanging branches. Do not store or use a grill on a porch or balcony.
Before using a gas grill, check the connection between the propane tank and the fuel line.
Wear well-fitter clothing when barbecuing. Loose articles and flammable material such as nylon should be avoided.
Be careful when using lighter fluid. Do not add fluid to an already lit fire. The flames can flashback into the container and explode.
Supervise children around outdoor grills. Announcing a 3 foot 'safety zone' around the grill is an effective way to keep both children and pets at a distance.
Dispose of charcoal coals only after they are cool. Empty the coals into a metal container with a tight-fitted lid that is only used to collect coals. Place the container away from anything that can burn and never empty coals directly into a trash can.
Periodically remove grease and fat buildup in the tray below the grill so it cannot be ignited.