Tuesday, July 22 2014 7:14 PM EDT2014-07-22 23:14:19 GMT
It's not often that a spreadsheet goes viral on the Internet, but that's exactly what happened after one man starting keeping data on his... relations... with his wife. The spreadsheet was posted on RedditMore >>
It's not often that a spreadsheet goes viral on the Internet, but that's exactly what happened after one man starting keeping data on his... relations... with his wife.More >>
Restaurant owners are struggling to maintain a clean working environment and are recommended to head back to the classroom for a lesson in food safety.
After receiving 14 violations by the Lucas County Health Department, staff members at west Toledo's Monroe Street Diner are urged to take a food safety course, in an attempt to ensure the basics of running a restaurant are being met. Inspectors say problems like labeling food, cleaning the cook line, fixing a broken cooler, removing ice build-up and storing raw beef below raw fish could all be avoided with the proper training.
Ruby's Kitchen on Dorr Street in west Toledo was red flagged by health inspectors with three violations. No one was found food safety certified during inspection.
Mice are calling north Toledo's Los Amigos Family Restaurant home. Inspectors found droppings left behind by the "visitors" in their latest inspection of the Stickney Avenue eatery. Of the five violations, a leaking grease trap also needs attention from management.
Four violations were found at the McDonald's on Laskey Road in west Toledo. Employees were caught wearing fake nails with no gloves on, as well as jewelry on wrists and fingers. A wedding ring is allowed, but only if gloves are worn during food preparation.
Not a complaint could be found against T-Town Grinders and Pizza on Navarre Avenue in Oregon.