A homeowner is treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a Forest Park home on Wednesday morning.
Fire crews were called to the scene of a house fire in the 11000 block of Lincolnshire Road.
Fire officials say the blaze begun on the back deck of the home.
Officials say the resident was at home asleep with the fire begin. She was awoken by a smoke alarm.
The damage to the home is estimated at $150,000. Officials believe the fire was accidental.
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
730 North Summit Street