Nourishment Expert Cherylanne Skolnicki says that school lunches play an important role in your child's nourishment during the day, but they can be a big hassle during the busy morning launch.
Here is a simple recipe that will save you time and fill your child's belly!
2 slices bread, wheat, high fiber
2 tablespoons almond butter, peanut butter, or Sunbutter
2 tablespoons Honey (optional)
Grapes (red or green)
1. Cut crusts off bread, and roll flat with a rolling pin.
2. Spread half tablespoon of "nut" butter on each slice.
3. Pour half tablespoon of honey on each slice if desired.
4. Roll bread into a tight roll and cut cross-ways like sushi.
5. Serve with cucumber slices and grapes.
Visit the Nourish Yourself blog for more recipes and information!
Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.
730 North Summit Street