Officials: Fire broke out at Rathbone Retirement home - Toledo News Now, Breaking News, Weather, Sports, Toledo

Officials: Fire broke out at Rathbone Retirement home

Posted: Updated:

Investigators are trying to figure out how a fire started in a Rathbone Retirement Community apartment.

Fire crews went to the address on Southeast 2nd St. They said the blaze started on the second floor in the crawlspace of an apartment.

All the residents were evacuated for about 30-minutes.

One apartment was damaged. No one was injured.

Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.