BRADENTON BEACH, FL (WFLX) - People are outraged after a Florida couple was caught having sex on a public beach Sunday afternoon in front of dozens of people including children. Bradenton Beach policeMore >>
People are outraged after a Florida couple was caught having sex on a public beach Sunday afternoon in front of dozens of people including children.More >>
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX) - A former pharmacist, sentenced to 30 months of house arrest for his role in a massive pill mill ring, wants his sentence reduced. His argument: He's too heavy to leave homeMore >>
Steven Goodman says he's too heavy to leave home anyway, so house arrest isn't necessary.More >>
Residents of the Alpha Towers senior living facility in central Toledo have been evacuated after a sprinkler system designed to put out fires malfunctioned.
Fire officials say the sprinkler system on the eighth floor suddenly went off, sending water cascading down to the first floor. Officials are concerned about the possibility of electrical fires, and possible mold contamination.
The 200 residents have been evacuated to the UAW Local 12 union hall on Ashland Avenue for the time-being. The American Red Cross is involved in the situation.
Toledo News Now has been told it could be a few days before the issue with the sprinkler is resolved.