BRADENTON BEACH, FL (WFLX) - People are outraged after a Florida couple was caught having sex on a public beach Sunday afternoon in front of dozens of people including children. Bradenton Beach policeMore >>
People are outraged after a Florida couple was caught having sex on a public beach Sunday afternoon in front of dozens of people including children.More >>
WEST PALM BEACH, FL (WFLX) - A former pharmacist, sentenced to 30 months of house arrest for his role in a massive pill mill ring, wants his sentence reduced. His argument: He's too heavy to leave homeMore >>
Steven Goodman says he's too heavy to leave home anyway, so house arrest isn't necessary.More >>
Three people were taken to the hospital Thursday with carbon monoxide poisoning.
The three men were working inside a Sylvania Township home near Mitchaw and Sylvania-Metamora roads when they were overcome by high levels of carbon monoxide.
The fire chief says the men were in the basement of the home, cutting concrete with a gas-powered saw. Rescue crews found high levels of carbon monoxide and although the men were still conscious, all three had high enough levels of carbon monoxide that they were taken to the hospital.
Fire crews then pumped fresh air into the house to lower the levels so the owner could go back in.
There is no word on the condition of the three men at this time.
Carbon monoxide can be very dangerous. We want to make sure you are aware of the dangers and how to detect it in your home. See more information here.