Wednesday, August 20 2014 1:35 PM EDT2014-08-20 17:35:47 GMT
Lyndi Trischler has a passion for police work. She became a Florence Police officer in February 2012. Last year, she welcomed her first daughter and a few months later became pregnant with her firstMore >>
Lyndi Trischler has a passion for police work. That's why she became a Florence Police officer in 2012. Now, she says, she is forced to choose between her job and her family.More >>
Dashcam footage captures an amazingly acrobatic motorcycle accident. As a car switches lanes, a motorcyclist slams into the vehicle's rear bumper. The motorcyclists is launched into the air, flips andMore >>
Dashcam footage captures an amazingly acrobatic motorcycle accident.More >>
Tuesday, August 19 2014 4:10 PM EDT2014-08-19 20:10:07 GMT
The police chief for Gulf Shores along Alabama's coast is weighing-in on the actions of the law enforcement commander in charge of Ferguson, Missouri's in the wake of an escalating crisis brought on byMore >>
Gulf Shores Police Chief Ed Delmore wrote a blistering open letter to Captain Ronald S. Johnson, who was given command of law enforcement operations following days of looting and rioting in the city.More >>
Toledo man bit off more than he could chew at the Ocean Garden Buffet Tuesday
night. While eating his dinner, Carl Sanderson says he swallowed a fishing
I was eating the crayfish, I felt something tickling in the bottom of my
throat," he said. "I felt something on the side of my lip, so I reached for it
and pulled it out and it was a fishing line…about a foot long."
says he was having dinner with his girlfriend Jodi Gibson. They called a
waitress over and asked to speak to a manager.
said it was my fault," Sanderson said. "That the fishing line came from me."
couple didn't have to pay for Sanderson's meal, but they did have to pay for
didn't think I should've paid for nothing," Sanderson said.
manager of the Ocean Garden Buffet says their seafood is pre-cooked, so there
was no way for them to catch if anything was wrong with the food.
do our best to prevent anything from happening to our food," he said. "I know
that something probably happened in this case, but this did not happen to two
people and no other customers had this problem so we got his meal solved."
just last week one of our viewers sent in a picture of a piece of plastic
inside a chunk of chicken. Guess where it came from? Ocean Garden Buffet.
think at this point they need to be investigated," Gibson said. "They need to
be brought up to an administrative hearing."
couple called the board of health, hoping something will be done.