Autopsies have been completed on the victims of Thursday's fatal fire in Muhlenberg County.
The State Medical Examiner's Office says all nine died as a result of smoke inhalation.
The victims were 36-year-old mom Nikki Watson, 15-year-old Madison, 14-year-old Kaitlyn, 13-year-old Morgan, 9-year-old Emily, 8-year-old Samuel, 6-year-old Raegan, 4-year-old twins Mark and Nathaniel.
The two survivors, 36-year-old father Chad Watson and 11-year-old Kiley, are listed in critical but stable condition at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville.
Investigators say an electric baseboard heater in a bedroom appears to have ignited nearby combustible material and sparked the fire.
A candlelight prayer service is being held for the Watson family at 7:00 p.m. this evening at Calvary Baptist Church, 605 Stringtown Road in Central City.
Copyright 2014 WFIE. All rights reserved.