Sunday, July 27 2014 5:57 PM EDT2014-07-27 21:57:03 GMT
A dive team is searching for the body of a 34-year-old man from the Toledo area, believed to have drowned in a Jet Ski accident on Saturday. It happened around 8:30 p.m. Saturday in a private pond inMore >>
The body of 34-year-old Jason Mitchell, from Perrysburg, was located by divers around 1pm on Sunday in about seven feet of water.More >>
Health inspectors say there's more than cooking going on inside of some local kitchens.
The Lucas County Health Department found evidence of smoking in the food prep area at Rocky's on Secor Road. Ashes were sitting on a cutting board, along with an ash tray with cigarettes in it. It's against Ohio state law to smoke inside restaurants and bars. Inspectors are also reminding late night staff members to be food safety certified and keep up with cleaning so dishes aren't left piled in the sink.
A total of 17 violations were found at Max & Erma's on Arrowhead Road in Maumee. Inspectors found a dish machine not dispensing chlorine, but it was later corrected. Staff members need to wipe down walls to clear build-up from food and cutting boards also need to be cleaned.
During a recent inspection of Fricker's on Reynolds Road in Maumee, a public health order was issued to repair the flooring along the grill. Based on the follow-up inspection, the public health order has been met.
Four violations were noted at Ottawa Tavern on Adams Street in Toledo, including a dog in the facility. Only service animals are allowed inside.
Chipotle on West Central Avenue racked up four violations, including a food handler making burritos while wearing gloves torn from long fingernails.
No violations to report at Pot Belly Sandwich Shop on Talmadge Road.