Find great gently used books at the Friends of the Library (FOL) Book Sale!, located in the Reynolds Corners Shopping Center (Reynolds Rd. & Dorr St.)
Thousands of used books for you to browse!
• Thursday, March 6: noon to 4 p.m. (FOL members only)
4-7 p.m. (public sale)
• Friday, March 7: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (public sale)
• Saturday, March 8: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (public sale) (Bag Sale! $6/bag)
• Feel free to bring your own bag the size of a large brown paper grocery bag!
• Hardcover books $1.00
• Paperbacks .50
• Books on tape $1.00
• Kid's hardcover books .50
• Kid's paperback books .25
• Videotapes $1.00
• Magazines .25
Proceeds benefit Friends of the Library and help support Library programs such as the Children's Summer Reading Club and Authors! Authors!
Find the library on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/FriendsOftheLibrary
NOTE: No scanners will be allowed. No bar code input devices will be allowed (ccd, laser scanners, etc.)
730 North Summit Street